Blog tag is making its rounds again. Jennifer Laycock from Search Engine Guide got me for a second time. I’m still over a couple years from the big 4-0, you’d think I could run faster. 😉
The theme this time is five reasons why I blog, so here goes…
1) It takes me forever to write an article (just ask Jennifer). A blog post takes minutes.
2) Some influential people have seen this blog and really like it. That alone keeps me excited to keep it going.
3) Ever since this blog started, I’ve worked FT outside of Localmn. I’ll take a client here and there, but don’t need to use this blog for plugging the business. I actually have fun pimpin’ other people and their companies, and will sometimes just write about “stuff”.
4) It’s a great way to stay current on both search marketing and local search trends (yes, they are two totally separate things).
5) I can encourage people to buy red Swingline staplers. You want Milton’s stapler… You need Milton’s stapler.
To once again keep a Minnesota theme, here is a video of Minnesota Wild’s Derek Boogaard playing tag.
In hopes to keep my old FL friends busier than their already busy day at work tomorrow, I hereby tag the following: