A couple years ago, a lot of blog memes (tag) were going around. I then got tagged to write five things most people didn’t know about me. It was fun to do something like this around the holidays.
It’s been two years since, and Holly Matson from Geary Interactive tagged me yesterday in a new meme.
So here goes. The ante is up. Seven things that most (maybe it’s closer to some) people don’t know about me:
1) I’m a summer wuss and rarely complain about the sub-zero temps like we’re having now because of it.
2) In social media outlets like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook, I try to act the same online that I would face-to-face (not that this always happens, but I try).
3) I was a borderline child piano prodigy. My oldest sister Tami still plays at 46 and is awesome!
4) At 39, I’m a proud Grand Uncle of the beautiful, three-year-old Alana. Geez, my niece bred before me?
5) I drove the six-plus hours to Chicago to see the Obama election rally/victory speech pretty much for the hell of it (and I had a couple days off). Here are some Flickr sets from election day, election night, and the day after.
6) With that said, I’m actually neither an elephant or donkey. I’m not much into large groups of people telling me how I should think.
7) This last year, I’ve slacked and gained a few pounds which made it really sweet to break both a buckle and strap minutes before the start of the Northshore Inline Marathon. I was happy though to finish respectable at 2h 18m.
That was seven? Sweet! I thought this would have been harder.
Similar to two years ago, I would like to include the Minnesota Wild’s Derek Boogaard playing tag. Here’s him playing nice-nice recently with some dude I’ve never heard of from Dallas.
Since this is a way to get to know people better, I figure the seven people I tagged would be some I’ve connected with on Twitter, but haven’t actually met face-to-face. So, here’s seven:
Tell us yer’ story! 🙂